Ottawa Oddball

Monday, March 19, 2007

I Told Him I was a Cleaner

I don't know who reads this garbage. If YOU do, enjoy.


How much of our lives are wasted on thinking about useless things. For myself, I'd say 90%. That means that the other 10% is either sleeping, eating, or working diligently (as opposed to working while convincing myself of something). Here are a few of the things I've thought of in the last week.

Is it weird that I sit in my room all day because I don't like the people I live with, and do they think I'm some sort of hermit freak who has no friends to hang out with?

After the effort I took to download Kirby Superstars shouldn't it be a longer game? And why do my housemates laugh at me when they see me playing nintendo games on my computer?

If my housemate's boyfriend calls me Justipoo one more time and I hit him, I mean really whollop him, will I hurt him bad enough he'll stop coming over?

Why did the girls upstairs get a cat without asking me but asking my housemate Martin?

Is it wrong to put people in socially awkward situations if they piss you off? (ie. when ur with a crowd of friends, would it be wrong to say something that would make one person alone feel awkward in front of a group)

Why did a 40yr woman hit on me?

Are all white girls psycho and clingy or just the ones I meet.

Why is my facebook life more interesting than my real one.

Is it too late to start taking Rogain?

If BJP opens his mouth once more, could I stick a toothpick in there vertically so I wouldn't have to hear his voice anymore?

What are these dots on my hand? They weren't there last week.

That's it for now

1 Comments:

  • dude, its good to get this stuff out your system. my facebook life is zero. it is blocked/firewalled at both my place of business and residence. if i get on, i have to find an 'insecure connection'.

    get those dots checked out if they get worse.

    i played nesticle for a good year and a half solid after graduating uni in my parents house. people laugh because they are ignorant of the bliss.

    white girls aren't all clingy. you've just had bad experiences with white girls. get your ass to church.

    peace out homie
    matty

    By Blogger Matt McKechnie, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home